- Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been browsing.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer/device and do not provide references that allow personal data to be known. You can access your browser settings at any time to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by Bodegas Celaya S.A. websites, although some of functionalities may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalised services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookies of their browser.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They allow media managers to obtain statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They are used to optimise the advertising we show to users, offering the advertising that best suits their interests..
What are the different types of cookies we use at Bodegas Celaya S.A.?
- Session cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, i.e. they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and are therefore deleted from our computer when the user leaves it.
- Permanent cookies expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted. They have a deletion date and are normally used in registration processes, requests for information and personalisation of services, in order to provide a better user experience.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between first-party and third-party cookies.
- First-party cookies are cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with content on our website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, when you click on social media buttons or watch videos hosted on another website), which are those set by a domain other than our website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
Browsing this web portal means that the following types of cookies may be installed:
|Social media plug-in||Allow the user to share content with members of a particular social network. Owner: Social network that sets the cookie (Twitter Inc., Facebook Inc., …)||Cuando el usuario rellena un formulario|
|DoubleClick||To target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen. Owner: Google Inc.||Cuando hay algún plugin o botón de compartir en alguna red social|
|Google Ads||To target advertising based on content that is relevant to a user, improve campaign performance reporting and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen. Remarketing campaigns. Owner: Google Inc.||Cuando accede a la página|
In any case, we inform you that, since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them by activating the settings on your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all or some cookies. Most browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject cookies, you may continue to use our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Below you will find links to the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information you need to find out how to manage cookies in your browser.
Version 7 and 8
For more information on how to set cookies on a provider-by-provider basis or manage your preferences, please visit the Your Online Choices portal.
Bodegas Celaya S.A. is not responsible for the content and veracity of the cookie policies of third parties.